Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is another all natural and uniquely powerful Organic Deodorant For Women. This citrus cream is vegan, and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients available. Ideal for all skin types, and allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption. You will feel refreshingly clean, confident, and dry!
Where to Buy: Amazon
Our Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
Type: Deodorant Cream
Price: $19.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35
Soapwalla Organic Deodorant Cream Review
Like many of you reading this, I’m conscious of the possible impacts of what I put on my skin, especially when it comes to long-term health. It’s been known for a number of years (according to the scientific literature) that aluminium, a pretty standard ingredient in most antiperspirants, is not really all that great for you, and can increase the risk of some cancers.
So considering that, I’ve been looking for a really great alternative product, one that works on controlling sweat (and odor), but without aluminium.
Soapwalla’s Organic Deodorant Cream is definitely one of the very best we’ve managed to find so far, and trust me it works. This somewhat unusual cream absorbs quickly into the skin upon application, and truly lasts all day -even in very hot and humid weather.
The cream itself smells lovely and citrusy, and while a bit different to apply at first, you do get used to it quite quickly. Genuinely a fantastic product -we know you’ll love it.
A small note* For most people Soapwalla’s Organic Deodorant Cream works better than anything else they’ve ever used! However for those of you with any sort of sensitivity to baking soda, I would suggest you try a patch test first; as some users have reported a slight rash. If this is the case try Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Lemon & Coriander deodorant instead.
Application: Mix the deodorant cream prior to application. Scoop a small amount and very gently apply to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed.
Notes* “Soapwalla was born in founder Rachel Winard’s NYC kitchen one evening, after months of unsuccessfully searching for products that wouldn’t aggravate her sensitive skin issues caused by systemic lupus, a chronic autoimmune condition that almost always affects the skin.
Soapwalla products are pure, effective, and trustworthy. We believe that we are only as good as the ingredients we source. We partner with small farms to ensure we receive the best materials we can without compromising our integrity or dedication to the environment. Rachel visits suppliers to ensure they share Soapwalla’s value structure of respect, honor, authenticity, and transparency.
We are wildly passionate about what we do every day: creating goods that not only support skin health, also but our customers’ – and planet’s – well-being. We choose quality over quantity and decide on a course of action based on our guiding principles: Will this make the best product? Does this minimize our environmental footprint? Will this support our local economy? Does it serve a purpose?
Soapwalla products are made by hand in small batches in our Brooklyn, NY studio. We don’t use questionable additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, pthalates, petrochemical byproducts, or synthetic ingredients. We never, ever test on animals.”
Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream includes the following essential oils:
- LITSEA CUBEBA: Native to Southeast Asia, this sweet-spicy citrus is a potent antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorizer, and vulnerary (heals wounds).
- BERGAMOT: our bergaptene-free bergamot (not photosensitizing) is analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorizer, febrifuge (reduces fevers), and skin tonifier.
- LIME and GRAPEFRUIT: Naturally lift spirits and are fantastic antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and deodorant oils.
- LEMONGRASS: Another terrific essential oil that is naturally analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, and fungicidal.
- VANILLA ABSOLUTE: This thick, nearly resinous liquid paste is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated aromatic oil extracted from from the flowers and pods of the vanilla plant (part of the orchid family). This delicious smelling, slightly smoky paste is a natural antioxidant, coolant, anticarcinogenic, and quickly heals wounds.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Zea mays (Corn) starch*+, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*+, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed*, Sodium bicarbonate*+, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*, Lecithin*+, Glycerin*+, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) herb oil*, Kaolin, Tocopherol*+, Citrus aurantiumbergamia (bergaptene-free Bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil - steam distilled, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Litsea cubeba (May chang) fruit oil*, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract. (*: certified organic, +: food-grade)
- Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful derivatives, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
We hope you enjoyed reading this review, please don’t hesitate to share it with friends and family. Join the conversation and let me know your thoughts on Soapwalla Organic Deodorant Cream. Share your stories below, and follow us on facebook as we continue to bring you the very best in organic cosmetics.
P.S. Let us know what make up or skincare products you are looking for (in the reply box below) and we will evaluate and review them for you!