After searching for quite some time, I believe we have finally found one of the Best Organic Facial Mists available by Caudalie. It is a 100% organic grape water as a refreshing cool mist, which tones and moisturizes your skin to keep you looking and feeling fresh throughout the day. Enriched with moisturizing polysaccharides and mineral salts, it provides an instant boost of hydration whenever you need it.
Where to Buy: Amazon
Our Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Type: Facial Mist
Price: $17.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49
Caudalie Grape Water Review
Claudale Grape Water is a refreshing, moisturizing, and gentle face spritz for all skin types, even the most sensitive. We were delighted to find this hydrating mist, as it does precisely what it says, refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. Perfect for mornings when you don’t have time to wash, tone, and or moisturize, because it pretty much does it all with a quick spray.
This facial mist is perfect for people who have dry skin types and may not want to wash their face twice a day. Or, of course, people like me, who don’t want to wash their face 3-4 times a day, but have naturally oily skin, and don’t want that oily face look!
Be sure to blot off the excess oil on your face with blotting sheets, especially if you are using this instead of a regular face wash.
I love this product! It relieves the itch of dry sensitive skin in the winter, and cools me off in the summer. Plus it smells wonderful as it soothes and moisturizes my sensitive skin – super luxurious!
It can work as a mist, toner, or make-up fixer. You can use it anytime you like. After use your skin will feel amazingly healthy, revitalized and bright, without losing moisture and suppleness. We just love it!!
- Some agree with the soothing aspect of the product, but not the moisturizing part.
- We have also heard from some users that it doesn’t smell so great because it contains grape extracts, but it’s not intolerable, and the scent doesn’t last since the main ingredient is water.
- Most really love the smell -you decide.
- Also we gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because it is pricey, but absolutely worth it. I think this is a great time saver, and a must-have in my beauty routine.
Application: Spray on face –Do not pat dry after spraying.
Notes* “I believe in a greener planet and more committed cosmetics. I formulate my products for all women who, like me, don’t want to choose between effectiveness and naturalness, between glamour and ecology.” ~Caudalie
The vine and grape extracts used for their patents come from the vineyards of Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy. Every day, they are looking for the next “green” active ingredients to strengthen their Cosm’ethics.
- Recycled and recyclable papers and plastics~Brochures, bags, posters, advertising displays etc… Nearly 90% of their point of sale materials are printed on recycled paper, from sustainably managed forests.
- Less CO2 emissions~As much as possible, they reduce their CO2 emissions on their industrial site and when shipping their products.
- Less waste~On the site of Caudalie’s Laboratory and Logistics Centre they have set up 12 recycling systems to reduce their waste and their consumption of raw materials.
- Reuse of wastewater~Les Sources de Caudalie has its own water treatment station to reuse wastewater from the Vinothérapie® Spa for watering the gardens.
Caudalie Grape Water is made from grape extracts and Resveratrol. It helps in improving the elasticity and softness of your skin, leaving it looking brighter and younger. No harmful chemicals or fruit acids.
Vitis vinifera (grape) fruit water*, vitis vinifera (grape) juice*, nitrogen.(p00613v01/02) *(Plant origin).
We hope you enjoyed reading this review, please don’t hesitate to share it with friends and family. Join the conversation and let me know your thoughts on Caudalie Grape Water. Share your stories below, and follow us on facebook as we continue to bring you the very best in natural and organic cosmetics.
P.S. Let us know what make up or skincare products you are looking for (in the reply box below) and we will evaluate and review them for you!